WANT TO DELIVER POWERFUL, ENGAGING MATERIAL TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
SPEAKING & CONSULTING
3 key talks
Transformational programs to help leaders stay marketable and “in-demand”
How Women Shape The Landscape for VR & AR
As companies forge forward and experiment with emerging technologies, it leaves an opportunity for women who hold 25% of tech jobs. The advertising, learning, and storytelling potential in VR/AR are limitless. It is time to highlight women and expose career and business opportunities.
Be Powerful, Be Heard, Be a Woman at Work
Build the confidence and stamina you need to have long-lasting careers in industries dominated by men. Hear my story of being a woman, with intersections of being a person of color, in the tech industry and how I managed to take challenges and turn them into opportunities.
How to Stand Out on LinkedIn to Attract a Sea of Clients
LinkedIn has nearly 500 million users where 40% users are frequently active. Use the platform as a 24/7 accessible personal portfolio, build your rockstar professional brand, and target and attract the right career and opportunities now and in the future.
Recent speaking engagements
- Keller Williams Bethesda: Pre 4th of July, Ice cream and Social Media (LinkedIn)
- Tech Inclusion NY: Diversity and Inclusion in VR and AR
- Women Empower Expo DC: How to Stand Out on LinkedIn to Attract a Sea of Clients
- Women in IT: Marketing Implications of VR and AR
- Women and Minorities in Technology: Women of Color in VR & AR
- SXSW: How Diversity is Pushing Augmented Reality Innovation, Women of Color in VR & AR Meetup, HIdden Figures: Black Women in Emerging Tech
- Georgia College and State University: College to Career and How to Use LinkedIn
- Wonder Women Tech DC: How Women Are Shaping the Landscape of VR and AR
- Urban League, Thursday Network: Effective Communication with LinkedIn