Masterclass: LinkedIn for Entrepreneurs (Beta)
SOLD OUT - June 13th, 7PM ET
Who is this class designed for?
Any entrepreneur at any stage of building their client pipeline, whether they're trying to figure out how to brand themselves or figuring out how to get their leads into their sales funnel from LinkedIn. If you are serious about getting a steady stream of clients, there's no reason you shouldn’t have a strategy for LinkedIn. Let's get you the clients who like, love, and adore you!!!
- Identify your ideal customer among the 500M+ LinkedIn users (the ones who won't just remain customers but become your raving fans).
- Extract and learn about your ideal customers’ true wants and needs and how to use them to snatch up their 6 second attention span.
- Craft a LinkedIn profile that speaks to your ideal client and not just shows off all of your fancy-pants resume.
- Share delectable content with your followers and engage your audience to make them fall in love with you.
- Cultivate a hoard of juicy recommendations from past clients that make future clients want to hire you before even speaking with you.
- Have your prospects follow you out of your inbox straight into your sales funnel with ease.
come prepared with:
Questions about your most challenging problems and an open mind to accept new tactics that you may not have tried before. The goal in any class to ensure you walk away with detailed answers and actionable steps.
You will receive:
- A full recording of the webinar just in case you can't stay for the whole class.
- A LinkedIn Strategy guide that breaks down the importance of each section of your profile.
- Recommended readings and resources to give you a leg up on your competition.
- Hands-on exercises to help you create content and engagement for your ideal client.
About the instructor:
Bianca J. Jackson, MBA, PMP® is a storytelling and personal branding consultant. She started a career coaching practice which exclusively served women. After struggling to find leads on Facebook, she turned her attention to the premier, professional networking site LinkedIn. Since investing more effort into building her LinkedIn audience, Bianca has grown 1,200 to 30K followers around the world within a year's time. She is a frequent speaker and workshop facilitator, focusing on LinkedIn marketing, career development, entrepreneurship, and women in tech.
When class is released live to the public, the going rate will be $197
what people are saying about the class material
"I had the pleasure of hearing Bianca speak at the Women’s Empower Expo in DC where she spoke on ways to attract more clients on LinkedIn. Her presentation was engaging, concise and personable. Her presentation also gave me more clarity on how to effectively use LinkedIn. I also really liked her emphasis on storytelling and creativity to stand out. I enjoyed her presentation and her relatable personality."
Hi Bianca! I loved your session at WEX DC and was looking at your profile for some ideas for how to beef up my own profile. Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom with us on Saturday!