Need accountability to get refocused on your goals and priorities?
You may have:
- Taken a job you weren’t interested in because you’re worried about paying the bills.
- Worked through lunch, birthdays and holidays for a shot at the promotion that never came.
- Spent a gazillion hours driving back and forth to work and “sleeping-in” on the weekends.
- Accepted pay below market rate just to get your foot in the door.
Instead, you want to:
- Have meaningful, impactful work that allows you to serve and impact the lives of the customers and clients you love.
- Achieve work-life balance so you don’t have to choose between staying at work late or attending your kid’s school play.
- Get fair compensation to pay off student loans and other bills (so you can get off of the hamster wheel of debt).